As an intern you’ll be the face of our client as you explain our client’s products and services in a friendly and enthusiastic manner. People with an outgoing personality and a great sense of humour often enjoy this part of the role, and the more customers you attract, the more sales you make!
As you develop your skills sets through the training provided, other opportunities to progress may also become available. This includes the opportunity of full time work, leadership opportunities and even managerial positions further down the line.
MARKETING INTERNSHIP REQUIREMENTS
· You’ll need to be over 18 years of age and already eligible to work in the UK
· You’ll need to have a reliable work history and be responsible and punctual
· You’ll need a professional attitude and professional communication skills
· A solid work ethic, positive attitude and desire to succeed are expected
· A student mentality and ability to accept feedback and coaching are also expected
We have limited spots available, and are looking to begin product-training workshops as soon as possible, so if this opportunity sounds like the right fit for you, apply today!This opportunity is targeted at candidates who want to expand their career potential!