If you’re looking to start a career in management, then working as a graduate or trainee management executive will get you involved in all aspects of our business. There are many opportunities available to you, including the chance to progress to a more senior role or even executive role in the future. You will be working in the events industry, focused on live and experiential marketing campaigns.
· Work with other managers to plan and direct the work of the organization.
· Help set policies.
· Receive classroom instruction in subjects related to their rotational experience.
· Attend lectures, watch guest speakers, and create projects, oral presentations, and take tests.
· Work in different departments to gain perspective, including marketing, sales, customer services, purchasing, merchandising, and personnel departments.
· Handle established accounts to gain familiarity.
· Adhere to guidelines of formal written training program.
· Attend periodic evaluations.
· Achieve a passing score in all areas of the management training program in order to continue in the program.
· Participate with management in interviewing, hiring, and training employees.
· Use company reports to analyse sales, gross profit and inventory activity.
· Identify trends and recommends proactive or remedial action to manage business situations.
· Work with management to develop and implement actions to protect assets and profitability.
We have limited spots available, and are looking to begin product-training workshops as soon as possible, so if this opportunity sounds like the right fit for you, apply today!This opportunity is targeted at candidates who want to expand their career potential!