“Learning is not attained by chance, it must be sought for with ardor and attended to with diligence.”
Theory Based Learning
Whether starting out in an entry level position, or as a trainee in our marketing and management programs, people all retain information much more readily when they have an emotional reaction to it. That’s why great trainers are so highly valued because they are skilled at delivering information in a way that excites, inspires, motivates and engages their audiences.
SEE WHY WE BELIEVE CLASSROOM LEARNING WORKS:
- Subject matter experts are on hand to give on the spot practical help and answer questions
- Opportunities to tackle subjects and questions outside the standard remit of the course
- Immediate help and support with correcting mistakes and getting it right
- Networking with other learners, sharing experiences and social interaction
- Real, practical and hands on use of the tools and techniques
- Expert trainers who make the learning experience engaging, interesting and enjoyable
- Learning can be instantly adapted to suit the needs of the delegates
- Quiet, dedicated time out of the office to really focus on your needs
- Multi sensory experience that appeals to more of your multiple intelligences
- Valuable feedback from the trainer and others in the group
New team members are never thrown in the deep end too early when they are new to their position. They are always with a manager or mentor as they learn the ropes.
Sevenist follows a Tell, Show, Do, process. Tell is what is learnt in theory training. Show is when the mentor shows them exactly how to do something and Do is when the new team member does the action with the coach watching to assist, train and provide feedback. This is huge in building confidence and key skills.
Conferences + Workshops
Through in-house seminars, tutorials, and workshops, as well as regional industry conferences, our aim is to provide individuals with a wealth of knowledge and skills to allow them to be able to oversee their own project.
If you think you have transferable skills we could utilise or are looking for an opportunity where you can learn, grow and develop, explore our openings.